We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Are you looking for a "classy" first name for your future baby? Draw ideas. Alix, Leopoldine, Enguerrand, Sixtine, Edgar ...: origin, meaning, date of celebration, derivatives ... all about these pretty names.
Click on the image below to see the selection of BCBG first names
Our tool search for a first name
- First name mixed.
- Derived from Adélaïde, himself from Adèle, which comes from the German "adal", which means noble.
- This name, however old, never really came out in France. He has often been considered, as in England, as an equivalent of Alice. Still little given today, Alix is a mixed first name mostly addressed to girls.
- Blessed Alix-le-Clerc, born at the end of the 16th century into a wealthy Vosges family, decided to devote herself to God and founded with Saint Pierre Fourier a congregation, the Chanoinesses of Notre-Dame, dedicated to the free education of girls.
- His party : January 9th.
- Female first name.
- Germain "liut", the people, and "bald", audacious, brave.
- Feminine of the name Leopold, Léopoldine is especially the eldest daughter of Victor Hugo, whose premature death inspired the poem Tomorrow at dawn ...
- In the twelfth century, Saint Leopold was called the father of the poor, it is the patron saint of Austria.
- His party : November 15th.
- Its derivatives: Leo, Leopolda, Poldie, Polde.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13